Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Like sands through an hourglass, so does the World Turn.

So this blog came about during my excessive time-wasting reading of the so-called Yale "Mafia." Being still unemployed, I figure I have nothing better to do than watch daytime television and post some thoughts--if indeed they deserve the name--on what I've seen.

Before I get into this, I'd like to credit a few people. First, former actual roommate Kyle, who I give full credit for getting me into the wonderous world of small-town-with-skyscrapers-(a.k.a. Brooklyn)-but-also-farms-(a.k.a. New Jersey) Oakdale and As the World Turns. Second, to steal a term, quasi-"house"mate Dara, who, though not actually sharing a house, spent enough nights sleeping on my couch over the last year to qualify for at least "quasi-" level. Third, Meredith M. Morrison, who only encouraged me in my habit; she will always be Liberty to my Janet (of both of whom, more in a later post).

For my first week, or so, I'd like to apologise in advance. I've been in Canada, so have been unable to watch the Snyders, Hughes, et al., but hope to catch up as quickly as possible, if the CBS Media Player is good to me, which it rarely is. So I'm a bit behind on the storylines (SL), but I still have plenty to say.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out. Love you, Mommy!

-Libby